Traditional Scottish Fare





Well talking to my mum this morning on skype she directed me to a very interesting and useful site on traditional Scottish Recipes. HERE

I was thinking how much fun it is to rediscover how to make things you like to both eat and also how connected that can be to what it says about the value you place on home making and putting value on the time that goes into it. 

I just am not really big on the whole 'fast food' mentality and i actually find the whole idea of eating quick to be offensive.... Whatever happened to 'savouring the moment'?

Seems food sharing is not just about nourishing our bodies... but also our relationships...and that is one of my biggest issues with the popular approach is quick quick quick..... and theres no time for conversation and no time to connect. Both are exceedingly important. 


No comments: