TRANSFORMATIVE

I often wonder if my art in any way transforms the way people look at the world. It is something that i consider art SHOULD do weather on a spiritual, emotional or even political level. As an artist i often intend the message of what i am communicating becomes part of the whole...... i use iconics quite deliberately as also light and colour to this end........


For 2008 as the world moves closer to the biggest changes it has ever faced and the increasing rate of change creates disequilibrium i sometimes wonder what sort of a world my children are going to face....while i cannot impact greatly the world as such.....i CAN impact my children and those near and dear .......

Perhaps too my art can impact a wider audience...... so for this year my new series of works will be directed towards the purpose of change ........ and the future as i percieve it.


As a planet i see a peaking and changing of the world as we know it.......and a new age is in the making........

1 comment:

Dawning One said...

I certainly agree with your summation of 2008. enter a new reality...
blessing for and in the new creation